Mergers and acquisitions often require multiple filings with competition law authorities. Thanks to our years of experience in this field, BUNTSCHECK can expertly guide you through this complex process:
- Prior to the transaction, we provide strategic advice about how you can minimise your exposure to merger control risk.
- We undertake competition law due diligence on your behalf.
- We identify all regulatory submissions which you will be required to make, worldwide.
- During contractual negotiations, we provide advice on all legal aspects of merger control.
- We notify the German Federal Cartel Office or the European Commission of your project and represent your undertaking in merger control proceedings.
- If additional merger control proceedings are required in other jurisdictions, we coordinate this process worldwide on your behalf, working with members of our trusted network of specialist law firms.
- We can also advise you should you wish to intervene as an interested party in merger control proceedings involving third parties.
- If, as a strategic investor or financier, you seek an informed opinion on the prospects of a particular merger control case, you can benefit from our professional insight.
Paragon Partners / Europart
Trost-Group / KSM
Paragon Partners / chicco di caffè
REWE / ADEG
AUCTUS Capital / Dabero
Dabero / icubic
IT Networks Group / magellan netzwerke
AUCTUS Capital / Ontime Courier
Machine and plant engineering
AUCTUS Capital / Italpresse
WEG / Antriebstechnik Katt
WEG / Watt Drive
Media / Entertainment
Novomatic / Casino Royal
Tele München / ODEON Film
Verlagsgruppe Passau / Donaukurier
Pharmaceuticals / Health
AUCTUS Capital / Holmes Place
TFS / SCIderm
YES / Pharmalex
Temporary work / personnel services
AUCTUS Capital / TimePartner
JR Holding / Gess-Gruppe